1. Minimum stay of 2 nights
2. Booking in to the barn is on the understanding that the total number in the party shall not exceed the total available sleeping capacity of the barn unless otherwise arranged.
3. Prices are inclusive of Calor gas and five litres of generator fuel.
4. Bed linen is included but towels are not included
5. If your group includes any children under the age of 5 then the barn must be booked for sole occupancy.
6. The owners do not and will not accept responsibility for damages or loss including accident or injury however caused, during their stay, to any of the guests, their property, car or contents.
7. The owners have the right to ask anybody to leave whose behaviour is unacceptable.
8. All breakages must be paid for. Inventory supplied and check following departure, breakages charged as priced on inventory. A £200 breakages deposit is required at time of final payment.
9. Booking, minimum 50% deposit or full amount, then payment in full at least 4 weeks before arrival. The £200 breakages deposit is required at time of final payment. If no damage or breakages are found this is refunded within 2 weeks after check out.
10. Cancellations up to 4 weeks before arrival will lose their deposit. Cancellations up to 2 weeks before arrival will lose their full amount.
11. We advise you to insure your holiday.
12. Cancellations, in the unlikely event of a cancellation by the owners a full refund will be given.
13. Please ensure you only use the candles and holders provided.
14. Separate terms and conditions apply for weddings and special events, please contact for advice.
15. Arrivals not before 3pm and barn must be vacated by 11am on day of departure, unless otherwise agreed.
16. Bins for recycling are provided please use appropriately.
17. SMOKING is prohibited inside of the barn.
18. Fires are permitted in the purpose build campfire area only.
19. One basket of logs will be provided per stay, please do not remove wood from the woodland next to the barn as this may damage the managed wooded area.
20. We do not have WI-FI at the barn, but most mobile phone networks have a good reception outside the barn so you can still take a picture of the view and send it to all you friends!